Miami Wrongful Death Lawyers
Achieving Exceptional Results for Family Members of Wrongful Death Victims of Catastrophic Injury and Wrongful Death in Miami-Dade, West Palm Beach, Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Broward, Fort Lauderdale, St. Lucie, Martin and throughout Florida
No loss is greater than the wrongful death of a loved one. At the Miami-Dade law firm of Freidin, Dobrinsky, Brown & Rosenblum P.A., our wrongful death lawyers represent grieving families in their claims for compensation against the people responsible for your loss.
A wrongful death claim allows family members to collect damages for loss of future wages, medical expenses prior to death, and loss of companionship. In Florida, a wrongful death claim must be filed by the person appointed by a probate court to be the personal representative of deceased person's estate. Our wrongful death attorneys will assist you in all probate proceedings necessary to file your wrongful death lawsuit.
At Freidin, Dobrinsky, Brown & Rosenblum P.A., our Miami attorneys have been winning major awards and settlements for wrongful death victims throughout Florida. Here are some examples:
- $900,000 for homeowner deaths caused by carbon monoxide poisoning.
- $775,000 in a medical malpractice action based on failure to diagnose malignant melanoma.
- $725,000 for the Orlando family of a woman who overdosed on prescription medicines over prescribed to her by her doctors, her pharmacy and approved by her HMO.
- $1 million for the parents of a 35-year-old single man with AIDS killed by a bus while riding his bicycle on Miami Beach.
- $750,000 settlement for mother of child who died as a result of medical negligence.
- $1.5 million for the wrongful death of a child as a result of negligently inserting a feeding tube.
- $1 million for wrongful death of a child as a result of medical negligence in failing to diagnose meningitis.
At Freidin, Dobrinsky, Brown & Rosenblum P.A., we handle a small number of catastrophic injury and wrongful death cases at any one time and devote whatever resources are needed to help our clients receive maximum compensation for their loss. Our limited case list allows us to give our full personal attention to every client. Each inquiry is treated with care and every phone call is returned promptly.
If we commit to your fatal car accident or wrongful death case, we will set out to prove it by thorough investigation, use of top-flight experts and extensive depositions. We work on all wrongful death cases as a team. Although one attorney will have ultimate responsibility for your case, at least one and possibly two other lawyers will be involved in planning or strategy sessions.
We handle all catastrophic injury wrongful death cases on a contingency fee basis. That means you pay nothing for our legal services unless we make a recovery for you.
For more information about wrongful death, see our Wrongful Death Practice Center.
Free Wrongful Death Consultation: Call: 800-815-6232