Miami Premises Liability Lawyer
Florida Slip & Fall Attorney
Achieving Exceptional Results for Victims of Drowning, Slip and Fall Accidents and Negligent Security in Miami-Dade, West Palm Beach, Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Broward, Fort Lauderdale, St. Lucie, Martin and throughout Florida
Property owners have a legal duty to provide a safe environment for anyone who comes onto their property. This area of law is also known as premises liability, and it applies to owners of businesses, homes, apartments and other buildings, as well as public areas such as city parking lots. If you are injured or lose a loved one due to the negligence of a property owner, call the Miami-Dade law firm of Freidin, Dobrinsky, Brown & Rosenblum P.A. We offer a free initial consultation for victims and family members of premises liability cases such as drowning, slip and fall accidents, and injuries caused by negligent or inadequate security.
At Freidin, Dobrinsky, Brown & Rosenblum P.A., our Miami accident attorneys have been winning major awards and settlements for premises liability victims throughout Florida. Here are some examples:
- A multimillion-dollar jury verdict for the parents of a 4-year-old child who drowned at Disney World. This case solidified the duty that amusement parks have to their patrons to provide a safe environment. This case was resisted with all the might of the Disney Corporation through two trials and four appeals over nine years of litigation. It ultimately resulted in payment of the highest jury award ever entered against any Disney park to that date, and was the subject of national news coverage.
- $1.1 million for a customs worker who suffered brain injury due to carbon monoxide poisoning due to a faulty air conditioning system at Miami International Airport.
- $1.2 million for a store customer who was pistol-whipped on the head by a security guard and three months later suffered a stroke
- $700,000 for a woman mugged and injured in Denny's parking lot.
- A confidential settlement for a woman injured on the Disneyworld Body Wars ride.
- $650,000 for injuries to a woman's leg resulting from slipping on a pool deck at her apartment complex.
At Freidin, Dobrinsky, Brown & Rosenblum P.A., we handle a small number of premises liability cases at any one time and devote whatever resources are needed to help our clients receive maximum compensation for their injuries. Our limited case list allows us to give our full personal attention to every client. Each inquiry is treated with care and every phone call is returned promptly.
If we commit to your premises liability case, our Florida lawyers will set out to prove it by thorough investigation, use of top-flight experts and extensive depositions. We work on all slip and fall, drowning, and negligent security cases as a team. Although one attorney will have ultimate responsibility for your case, at least one and possibly two other lawyers will be involved in planning or strategy sessions. Our staff includes nursing and medical professionals who are available to assist us in the evaluation and preparation of each injury case.
We use a multitude of sophisticated litigation techniques including elaborate demonstrative exhibits, computer graphics, and animations to support your injury case. These techniques, plus the combined experience and wisdom of our lawyers and staff, make a favorable settlement highly likely. We handle all premises liability on a contingency fee basis. That means you pay nothing for our legal services unless we make a recovery for you.
Free Premises Liability Consultation: Call: 800-815-6232