Wrongful Death Lawyers Serving the Orlando Area
With a resident population over 1 million, plus constant commercial and tourist traffic around attractions such as Walt Disney World, Sea World Orlando, Universal Studios and Lake Apopka, Orange County is an area of Florida with a high incidence of traffic accidents.
Tragically, some of these are fatal trucking accidents that harm families irreparably. If you are now coping with the loss of a loved one, we encourage you to turn to us at the Miami and statewide Florida law firm Freidin-Dobrinsky. We help families by holding insurers, trucking companies, and others accountable for negligence - to the full extent of the law.
Those among us who travel by car on Orange County area highways such as I-4, 536, 417, 429, U.S. 17, 92, 192, 441, 50, 408, 91 and 429 on a daily basis are aware of risk - but we cannot anticipate tragedy. Our deeply experienced attorneys know how to approach insurance claims and negotiations, as well as wrongful death lawsuits when necessary, protecting your family's interests every step of the way.
Skills and Resources Directly Relevant to a Fatal Truck Accident
We are prepared to assist clients in areas including Orlando, Apopka, Lake Buena Vista, Winter Park, and Windermere. You can trust our commitment level and ability to pursue all aspects of your fatal truck accident case. We apply our own many decades of experience and can enlist top-quality expert resources as we examine factors such as:
- All potential causes of a fatal trucking accident involving a semi, tractor-trailer rig, or other commercial truck or construction vehicle
- Clear, demonstrable negligence as in a rear-end collision caused by a speeding truck
- Possible violations of specific trucking regulations - both state and federal
- Any indication that an unqualified driver was involved in causing your tractor trailer accident fatality- or that fatigue or inattentive driving contributed to your loved one's death
- All parties that may be held legally and financially accountable for your loss, due to corporate responsibility and/or negligence
Call 800-815-6232 to Request a Free, Informative Legal Consultation
Our compassionate legal team, led by lawyers who have taken effective action for hundreds of accident victims and grieving families, is here to help you by leading the effort to recover compensation essential for your present and future.
Our Florida attorneys can represent fatal truck accident victims throughout Orange County, including Orlando, Apopka, Lake Buena Vista, Winter Park, and Windermere.