Miami Dangerous Drug Lawyers | Dangerous Medical Device Law Firm
Achieving Exceptional Results for People Injured by Unsafe or Defective Products in Miami-Dade, West Palm Beach, Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Broward, Fort Lauderdale, St. Lucie, Martin and throughout Florida.
More often than we would like to think, prescription medication and even over-the-counter medication does more harm than good. A dangerous drug can be properly prescribed yet still cause serious personal injury or even death because of a defect in the way it was made.
If you or a loved one has been injured by a dangerous or defective drug, call the Miami-Dade personal injury law firm of Freidin, Dobrinsky, Brown & Rosenblum P.A. Our Florida lawyers offer a free initial consultation for all victims for defective or unsafe prescription or non-prescription medication.
Florida Defective Drug Attorneys | Defective Product Lawyers
Prescription and over-the-counter medications are intended to improve your quality of life and even sustain life; they are used by millions of people worldwide. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is the governmental agency that oversees drug manufacturers and serves as a gatekeeper to introducing new drugs to U.S. patients. The FDA may approve a drug or device it believes to be safe, only to add warnings of potential serious side effects or completely recall the drug or device at a later time.
Despite this oversight, many people are injured and even killed by dangerous medical devices and defective drugs each year. The dangerous drug attorneys of Freidin, Dobrinsky, Brown & Rosenblum P.A. work with individuals and families who have suffered serious side effects due to:
- Fosamax - Used to prevent bone loss, this dangerous and defective drug has been linked to osteonecrosis of the jaw (ONJ) and other bones and "bone death."
- Ortho Evra Patch - Higher levels of estrogen in the patch have been associated with blood clots, deep vein thrombosis (DVTs), pulmonary embolism (PEs) and stroke.
- ReNu with MoistureLoc - This contact lens cleaning solution has caused an outbreak of fungal infection in the eye that has resulted in blindness.
- Avandia - A diabetes medication, this dangerous drug has been linked to heart attack, cardiovascular problems and death.
- Pradaxa - A blood thinner with no off switch, this defective drug has lead to severe internal bleeding that cannot be easily stopped or controlled, resulting in death.
- Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRI)
We also help those who have received defective medical devices, including joint replacement systems such as:
- M-O-M Hips
- ASR Hips
- Nex-Gen Knees
At Freidin, Dobrinsky, Brown & Rosenblum P.A., our team approach to product liability cases, including dangerous drugs and defective medical devices, means that you will have the benefit and experience of our attorneys, nursing and medical professionals in developing your case strategy and pursuing results on your behalf.
We have a history of achieving exceptional results for our clients and look forward to assisting you with your defective drug claim.
Florida Defective Medical Devices Attorneys
If you or a loved one has been injured by a dangerous drug or defective medical device, the product liability lawyers at Freidin, Dobrinsky, Brown & Rosenblum P.A. can help. Put our team of Florida defective drug attorneys on your side. There is no fee for our services unless we recover compensation for you. Call 800-815-6232 for a free consultation.
Free Florida Dangerous Drug Lawyer Consultation: 800-815-6232